The Air Jordan VIII, unleashed by Nike in 1993, marked the grand finale of Michael Jordan's initial chapter in hoops and sneaker legend. This iconic creation sprung forth amidst the post-Three-Peat, pre-retirement aura, right before the baseball odyssey. Boasting a fearless, strappy design bedecked with unprecedented graphic embellishments, the Air Jordan VIII proudly embraced the vibrant spirit of the '90s, forever entwining its name with that magnificent era. Curiously, it was not the illustrious MJ who catapulted this masterpiece into the limelight, but rather the mischievous Bugs Bunny himself, immortalized on the silver screen in the revered Space Jam flick, thus bequeathing unto it the whimsical alias, "Bugs Bunny's" in high tribute.
- Leather and synthetic upper For durability
- Padded collar for comfort
- Midfoot cross-straps over the laces for support
- Encapsulated Air-sole unit for superior cushioning
- Rubber outsole with multidirectional patterns for traction
Keywords: Sneakers Kicks DS New, MJ 23 45 1993 NBA Tinker Hatfield, OG Original VIII Classic Goat, Air Raid 1990 Bugs Bunny Space Jam, 580528-006