Part of Sergio Tacchini's Archivio collection—celebrating classic designs from the brand's archive—the Sergio Tacchini Orion Archivio Track Jacket is made of soft poly-cotton for on and off-court comfort. A favorite among the British ‘Casuals' subculture throughout the 80s, this retro zip-up features contrast piping across the chest and double stripes at the upper arms. Complete with Sergio Tacchini's iconic ‘ST' monogram logo embroidered at left chest, the jacket is finished with two handwarmer pockets and a stand-up collar. Pair with the Orion Track Pant Archivio for the full fit.
- Fabric: 40/60 cotton-poly blend 280gsm double face knit with custom-branded zipper pull
- ‘ST' logo embroidered at left chest
- Contrast double stripes at upper arms and contrast piping across chest
- Two single-welt handwarmer pockets, ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem
- Model is 6'1" (185 cm) and wearing size large
Keywords: Jackets Hoodie Track, 1980 Retro OG Original Tracksuit, Windbreaker Zip Up Nike Tech, Basketball Tennis Clark Kent Fat Joe Armstrong Wimbledon John McEnroe, 14594-000