Part of Sergio Tacchini's Archivio collection—celebrating classic designs from the brand's archive—the Sergio Tacchini Orion Archivio Track Pants are made of soft poly-cotton for on and off-court comfort. A favorite among the British ‘Casuals' subculture throughout the 80s, these retro pants features contrast double stripes on the calves, Sergio Tacchini's iconic ‘ST' monogram logo at the bottom right leg, and an adjustable drawstring waistband for a custom fit. Pair with the Orion Archivio Track Jacket for the full fit.
- Fabric: 40/60 cotton-poly blend 280gsm double face knit with zipper openings at the bottom hem
- ‘ST' logo embroidered at the bottom right leg
- Contrast double stripes at the back
- Drawstring at ribbed waistband with ribbed ankle cuffs
- Model is 6'1" (185 cm) and wearing size large
Keywords: Pants Track Joggers Sweatpants, 1980 Retro OG Original Tracksuit, Windbreaker Zip Up Nike Tech, Basketball Tennis Clark Kent Fat Joe Armstrong Wimbledon John McEnroe, 14595-000