The new red resin band GSWH1000-1A4 multi-sport smartwatch is built with all the toughness of a G-SHOCK, with shock resistance and 200-meter water resistance. It is also the first G-SHOCK smartwatch to run on Wear OS by Google. As the flagship product of the sports-focused G-SHOCK Move line, the GSWH1000 is great for use in a wide range of athletic settings—from activities like running, indoor workouts, road biking, and swimming, to more extreme pursuits like surfing and snowboarding. The new watch has an optical sensor to measure heart rate, as well as a compass, altitude/air pressure sensor, accelerometer, gyrometer, GPS functionality and more.
- Case Size and Face Shape: 65.5×56.3×19.5mm Resin/Stainless Steel case, Rounded
- Strap Material: Resin band
- Heart Rate Monitor, Wear OS by Google, Built in GPS tracking and Navigation with on and off line maps
- Display: Digital with built in GPS tracking and Navigation with on and off line maps
- Water Resistance: 200M Water Resistant
Keywords: Watch Watches Timepiece Timepieces, Shock Resistant Classic OG Original Old School, Bluetooth Limited Collectible Collection Vintage, Heart Rate Google G-Squad Rui Hachimura Japan NBA, GSWH1000-1A4