Just like the Timex first mantel clocks, 165 years ago, the Timex American Documents® collection layers American ingenuity and craftsmanship with European precision to create a truly amazing timepiece. This American-made watch is drop forged in US-sourced stainless steel and hand finished to a brushed satin with a highly polished top ring. The Gorilla® Glass 3 protects the dial and gold-plated Swiss movement with its high resistance to scratches and sharp content damage. The rich leather strap is made with American hides by American craftsmen. Right down to the details, the “Aged Waterbury Brass” case back coin and crown insert honor the Timex original stamped brass clocks from 1854. Each American Documents™ watch arrives in a solid wood case that is hand rubbed to a natural finish. An inlaid magnetic closure and brass hinges secure the felt-lined custom setting for the rare occasions when the watch is not being worn.
- Case Size and Face Shape: 41 mm x 10 mm, Stainless Steel case, Round
- Strap Material: Leather strap
- Movement: Swiss Quartz Analog
- Display: Gorilla® Glass 3 - High resistance to scratches and sharp content
- Water Resistance: 30 Meter Water Resistant