The Reebok Club C (short for Champion) made its debut in 1985 as a performance tennis sneaker. This iconic model was originally built with a soft and durable leather upper, padded collar, cushioned footbed, signature Reebok branding on the side panels, and a rubber outsole. Now the iconic brand has made them with a canvas upper for beathability and style.
- Canvas upper provides durable comfort
- Classic low-cut design for increased mobility
- Iconic Reebok logo and windowbox on the quarter panel
- Molded sockliner for added cushion underfoot
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
Color: Zee Blue/White