Part of the Archivio collection—celebrating heritage designs from the Tacchini archive—the Ghibli Tracksuit is made of wrinkle-resistant poly-cotton for a clean and classic two-piece kit. A faithful reissue of the style worn by Sergio Tacchini's U.S. Davis Cup team in the '80s, the track jacket is cut with a full zip closure and stand-up collar, and features contrast piping down the sleeves and taping at the arm holes. The track bottoms are equipped with a custom-fit drawstring waistband, side pockets to secure essentials, and rib-knit ankles. An ‘ST' monogram logo is embroidered at the lower left leg, while contrast double stripes down both legs match back to the jacket.
- Fabric: 60% Polyester, 40% Cotton
- Classic Sergio Tacchini logo embroidered on the left chest, left leg and Contrast piping details throughout
- Jacket: Full-zip front with stand-up collar, Color-blocked chevron-shaped paneling, Zippered side slant hand pockets, Elastic cuffs and hem, Custom logo zipper pulls
- Pants: Elastic waistband with adjustable tipped drawstring, Color-blocked paneling down legs, Zippered single-welt side-seam pockets, Elastic ankle cuffs with adjustable zip-openings, Custom logo zipper pulls
- Model is 6'1 (185 cm) and wearing size medium (USA) / large (EU)
Keywords: Jacket Pants Track Suit, 1980 Retro OG Original Tracksuit, Two 2 Piece Zip Up Nike Tech, Basketball Tennis Wimbledon John McEnroe, UKS2225147-245