Shop the way you like
We carry all the brands you love the most, with enough sizes for you to find what you love, that fits you well
Product quality assurance
We don't let any product leave our warehouse before checking it for you
Our packages get dispatched from our warehouses within 24 hours
First to Arrive
We work with our vendors to get all the newest merchandise, first
Product informationThe Reebok Club C (short for Champion) made its debut in 1985 as a performance tennis sneaker. This iconic model was originally built with a soft and durable leather upper, padded collar, cushioned footbed, signature Reebok branding on the side panels, and a rubber outsole. Now the iconic brand has made them with a zipper on the instep yet still give you style and comfort you have grown to love.
- Garment leather upper for comfort and support
- Classic low-cut design with zip-closure for for easy on and off
- Iconic Reebok logo on the quarter panel
- Hidden gore under the zipper allows for versatile wear and a secure fit
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
Keywords: Sneakers Kicks DS New, Tennis Walking Casual Active, 1985 Classic OG Original, Champion Zipper Limited Edition, BS6606
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.