Shop the way you like
We carry all the brands you love the most, with enough sizes for you to find what you love, that fits you well
Product quality assurance
We don't let any product leave our warehouse before checking it for you
Our packages get dispatched from our warehouses within 24 hours
First to Arrive
We work with our vendors to get all the newest merchandise, first
Product informationThe Reebok Club C (short for Champion) made its debut in 1985 as a performance tennis sneaker. This iconic model was originally built with a soft and durable leather upper, padded collar, cushioned footbed, signature Reebok branding on the side panels, and a rubber outsole. Now the iconic brand give you the Diamond edition and still gives you the same great style and look you have come to love.
- Leather upper provides durable comfort
- Classic low-cut design for increased mobility
- Iconic Reebok logo and windowbox on the quarter panel
- Molded sockliner for added cushion underfoot
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
Keywords: Sneakers Kicks DS New, Tennis Walking Casual Active, 1985 Classic OG Original, Champion Limited Edition, BD4425
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.