For nearly 30 years, the GT-2000™ series has been the stability shoe of choice for a variety of runners, ranging from casual weekend warriors to top marathon finishers. If you're looking for a lightweight and cushioned running shoe to help support your foot, the GT-2000™ 9 model is an excellent choice.
- Engineered Mesh Upper with no-sew overlays - Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability
- Dynamic DuoMax™ Support System - This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- FlyteFoam® Propel Technology - ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound
- Ortholite® Sockliner - Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC)
Keywords: Running Training Working Work Out Walking, Athletic Athlete Road Runners Marathon, Runners 6 7 8 10 11 12, Runner Neutral Stability Maximum Cushion, 1011A983-002