The Air Jordan X was originally released from 1994-95. It was the second model to drop while Jordan continued to take a swing at a professional baseball career. Since Nike thought that MJ was hanging the towel up for good, they wanted to show appreciation to what Michael had accomplished in his career. On the sole of the Air Jordan X are listed MJ's milestones for every year in the NBA (from 1985 to 1994) which are as follows. 1985' ROOKIE OF YEAR, 1986' 63 POINTS, 1987' SCORING TITLE, 1988' DUNK CHAMP, 1989' ALL DEFENSE, 1990' SCORES 63 POINTS, 1991' MVP/CHAMPIONSHIP, 1992' MVP/CHAMPIONSHIP, 1993' MVP/CHAMPIONSHIP and 1994' BEYOND. MJ was truly the G.O.A.T!
- Nubuck upper and leather overlays for durability and style
- Phylon midsole with full-length Air-Sole unit for cushioning
- Reinforced eyestays and PU sockliner for support
- Rubber outsole for great traction
- Milestone detail on outsole to honor MJ
Color: Dark Shadow/True Red-Black