The Adidas Superstar is arguably one of the best sneakers ever created. Originally released in 1969, they were the first low-top basketball sneaker that featured an all leather upper. The Adidas Superstar enjoyed initial success, but their reputation catapulted into legendary status when Run DMC recorded “My Adidas” in 1986. The most recognizable design element on the Adidas Superstar is the “shell toe,” which was developed to protect the toes while playing the game of basketball.
- Nubuck upper for comfort and soft feel
- Rubber shell toe for classic style
- Textile lining for comfort
- Classic Low top silhouette
- Herringbone pattern outsole for maximum traction
Color: Core Black/Cloud White/Gold Metallic